SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Goods can be collected from our location or we can organise delivery using the following method:
- Pallet Network – this is 24-48 hour service.
- Tipper Truck – end customer must insure there is adequate room to turn etc.
- Articulated Truck – this is based on the use of a mobile forklift and again you need to insure that adequate space is available to turn etc.
Please note that the return or rejection of products which we have correctly supplied is costly. When in doubt about colour and form of a product please ask for samples prior to placing an order. Samples can be provided at minimal cost.
- Any order cancellation must be made prior to product despatch.
- In the event that the customer wishes to cancel an order and the correct order has been despatched, the return cost of the product will be at expense of the customer. We can arrange for collection and the customer will be advised of the costs in advance. If a product is returned and we find that the incorrect product was initially delivered or indeed that the product supplied was faulty we will exchange the product as soon as possible at no extra charge.
- In the event that a customer has ordered too much product, goods are refundable* provided they are returned as they were supplied. Cost of return will be at the customer’s expense and returned items will be subject to a restocking charge of 10%. We strongly advise careful measurement of area and calculation of quantities required.
- Paper bagged product are non-refundable e.g. white cement, fine sand and all blasting media (garnet, bg15, ag06)
- Delivery is non-refundable. Where a product is to be returned, delivery will be charged at 55e per pallet and 15e per smaller packaged items, VAT included.
- Returned items will be subject to a restocking charge of 10% of the original order less the cost of delivery.
Important: Please take time to inspect packages prior to signing for the goods; we will not accept responsibility for damaged goods that have been signed for.