Midland Stone Shipping and Delivery Policy
We can organise delivery of goods using the following method:
- Small Packages up to 6 25kg bags – delivery is made by courier. Delivery usually take 3-4 working days, you will receive an email from DPD with a projected time of delivery. Please allow extra time for Bank Holidays and during holiday periods.
- Orders over 150kg – we use the Pallet Network – this usually takes 3-4 working days. Delivery is made by small truck using a tail lift. The courier company will endeavour to help you where possible. If you have some specific requirements, it is best to flag these prior to placing your order.
- If you have any queries please feel free to contact us by telephone or by live chat.
Please note that the return or rejection of products which we have correctly supplied is costly. When in doubt about colour and form of a product please ask for samples prior to placing an order. Samples can be provided at minimal cost.
• Any order cancellation must be made prior to product despatch.
• In the event that the customer wishes to cancel an order and the correct order has been despatched, the return cost of the product will be at expense of the customer. If a product is returned and we find that the incorrect product was initially delivered or indeed that the product supplied was faulty we will exchange the product as soon as possible at no extra charge.
• All other delivery is non-refundable. Where a product is to be returned, delivery will be charged at £55 per pallet and £15 per smaller packaged items, VAT included.
• Returned items will be subject to a restocking charge of 10% of the original order less the cost of delivery.
Important: Please take time to inspect packages prior to signing for the goods; we will not accept responsibility for damaged goods that have been signed for.